Monday 6 July 2009

Challenge #6 - Olivier

'morning !

Okay, here is my photo... seems like we're not gonna be a lot participating in this challenge ^^
Well I bet everyone's quite busy working on reports or returning back home...

So, my photo :



I'm not really sure, whether I'm satisfied with it or not... That's not what I wanted at first, I would have liked a big light coming from outside and one in the inside. But I'm still waiting for another trigger for my second flash, so I could trigger both flashes only from the same point.
Thus, I used one flash to light the floor towards the broken glass, and one up to the ceiling to add ambient light.

I've got another idea in mind, maybe I'll try to do it along with a photo for another challenge !

1 comentarios:

LeMouton said...

I'll post mine today ;) Don't worry about your challenge :p

6 July 2009 at 01:42

Post a Comment