Thursday 2 July 2009

Challenge #6 - Fernando R. Diz

This time I will post two images that I really like them.

First one is named 'Flamingos have gone'. I took this image from a window of my home. This group of flamingos flies everyday in front of my home, at the sunset (I'm lucky, I know). For me, this image is full of sense about bird migrations.



The second one, I will called it as 'I tried a portrait, but the blackbird had gone'. ;)
I was coming back from a photography session in a salt mine, when I came across a blackbird really close to me, eating a worm. I prepared the camera to try the picture, but the blackbird had gone. Well, I got this surprising image. I say 'surprising' 'cause I got surprised when I saw it in the screen of my camera.



I hope you'll enjoy them!!

2 comentarios:

Bestiol said...

Hehe the second one is quite surprising indeed !!
Have you tried to follow the bird as it was flying ?

5 July 2009 at 23:49
Fernando R. Diz said...

That was exactly what I tried!). It took off very quickly and I shooted my camera trying to get it flying, but I obtained this image.

6 July 2009 at 08:28

Post a Comment