Monday 27 July 2009

Challenge #7 - Fernando R. Diz

First of all, I'm sorry for the delay! Here, in the South of Spain, we're living a very hard Summer (almost every day over 35ºC); so you can imagine I don't want to take pictures outside. Anyway, I did it, and I'm posting them.
This time I wanted to do something different. I selected two landscapes that I got during this month, and I used photoshop to look for the symmetry. The first one was done duplicating the image, inverting and using the effect of marine waves. Thus, the effect is like a reflect over the sea.



This second one, was done in a similar way, but in this case I duplicated the image, and inverted it horizontally. It's a typical mediterranean landscape, well, the original picture.



I hope you'll like them!!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment