Monday 6 July 2009

Challenge #5 - Review



Sorry about the delay, I have been very busy these last weeks.
It has been a very interesting challenge and the result is awesome.

Fernando - Simple as it is, I love the colours and the framing. Great picture!!!

Pepe - Very funny picture!! I like it a lot although I see there is some noise on it unfortunately.

LeMouton - I love how you handle each challenge, very creative as always. And I see you used the little squirrel a mexican friend of ours gave to you!! ;)

Olivier - Impressive picture!! I also agree with you about the flash light matter. BTW, your second picture it's even greater!!!!

About my picture there's not much to say, maybe I should try to change the way I take the pictures, always long exposure playing with lights. :P


2 comentarios:

Bestiol said...

he did it !! \o/

6 July 2009 at 01:27
LeMouton said...

Yeah, indeed! :p

6 July 2009 at 01:41

Post a Comment