Sunday 21 June 2009

Challenge #5 - Olivier

Hey you :)

So here is my participation to the fifth challenge. As soon as I read the subject, I had this in mind :


I'm not fully satisfied with it though... that's the first time I was using an off-camera flash and I didn't have time to tweak the exposure, as the girl had to go :(
And I'm still waiting for some gels to put on my flash. Here the flash light is white and the flame yellow, that's really not appropriate ^^

But anyway I hope you like the idea !
Here's what I had already taken some time ago which I would have liked to put here :
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/1299/img1303yh0.jpg

2 comentarios:

Fernando R. Diz said...

Hi Olivier!
Congratulations about your picture! I like it, but as you say, it's a pity the flash light. Besides, I think there is too much air over the girl. Perhaps, I would try to get it closer. What do you think?
Well, indeed, when I saw the challenge, I thought about your picture that you linked. I think it's really impressive!! But unfortunately, here there aren't people who play with fire ;)
Anyway, I like a lot your work with this challenge.

21 June 2009 at 20:48
Bestiol said...

Hey, thanks Fernando !
Yeah, pretty bad the flash, uh :P

About the space around the girl well... I'm tempted to quote the backstreet boys : "I want it that way" xD
Which is true, I kinda like all this emptiness surrounding the fire breather... but I agree with you, a bit closer could have been nice too !

22 June 2009 at 11:31

Post a Comment