Sunday 21 June 2009

Challenge #5 - LeMouton

Here is the participation of Pidjay. He's got some problems with his internet connection so I'm posting it for him !

Edit Pidjay:
First, thanks to Olivier for posting my picture yesterday ;)

Then a short explanation about my pictures (yes, I added a new one ^^). The point was to treat the subject without showing any fire (just like the "Simply water" challenge where I didn't use any water). I came up with the idea of the first picture but I wasn't so satisfied with it. So I decided to take more pictures with a slightly different idea. I didn't want to show fire but why couldn't I show remains of fire? I also added some details to the match to personify it.
Hope you'll like my idea.



2 comentarios:

Bestiol said...

Hehehe, I love the second one :)

23 June 2009 at 12:16
LeMouton said...

That's also my favourite ^^That's why I posted it with the other one even though I didn't give you that one ;)

23 June 2009 at 15:05

Post a Comment