Saturday 6 June 2009

Challenge #3 - Review



For this challenge, I had no precise idea of what I expected. I just wanted you to think about this simple word to give your best :)

Pepe:
You were the first this time and you give us a really great job! Both of your pics are well composed and well thinked! My preference goes to your first one. Everything in the composition is related to the bow of the rainbow. Really a great job!

Edu:
I don't have much to say for the first picture... Too much houses, no really main subject, ... a bit messy for me ^^' But I really like your second photography. That's very simple but a good job :)

Fernando:
You've got an original idea for this subject. I'm so glad of this because that's what I wanted :p
But I don't understand why you only took your color wheel without any composition. Your picture looks more like a drawing than a photography...

Olivier:
Let's try for the next challenge (I know you already did it ^^)

Me:
About my own photo, I thought about a B&W composition to take the opposite way of the subject which is all about colors. So I came up with the idea of using my bow and some drops of water to represent my own interpretation of the subject. Finally I used a touch of color to enhance the presence of the water on the bow.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment