Tuesday 17 November 2009

Challenge #9 - Review

Here it's the result of Challenge #9: From dusk till dawn.

Edu- I like a lot your personal point of view of this challenge. On my opinion, it was a very nice idea to use only the font of light of the desktop. This picture tells the story of your brother (I think) spending nights studying and preparing exams. Definetively, I like it a lot!

Pepe- I admit that when I proposed the idea for the challenge, I was thinking on night photography, but your idea is amazing! I like it a lot!! I think you did a good job and, of course your idea is really original! My congratulations!

LeMouton- Very original and very funny idea!! I like the light of your picture, and how you prepared something very simple but using a good technique. Congratulations also for your idea and your work!!

Olivier- It's a pity your problem with your camera. I hope you'll recover your equipment soon. In any case, I would like to encourage you to post something about your last voyage in India and Himalaya.

Me- Well, I think it should be better if you give your opinion about my work with this challenge rather than me. In any case, my previous idea was, as I said, night photography; due to the fact that it's something almost rare for me. I tried my best with this picture of the city centre of Seville. I think it isn't original, but I hope you like it!

Good jobs, guys. I think Challenge #9 was a success! So, good luck with the next one!!

5 comentarios:

Selied said...

Actually I first wanted the shot to look like he was spending the whole night playing videogames (which he doesn't)but after taking the picture I decided to make it look like if he was working. :P
I'm glad you like it!

18 November 2009 at 03:17
Bestiol said...

yep, I can post something about my trip when I'm finished dealing with all the photos ^^

I like your shot Fernando but to be honest, I think you've done better before :)
And in relation to the subject, I was really thinking about something like a transition from light to dark...
So Pepe, I love your idea ! I've always wanted to do something like this but never done it... that's cool !

Edu, the light is very nice in your composition but I would have removed the objects from the desk (cellphone, bottle) and hidden the red light from the plug underneath. That would clear the photo of useless elements ;)

PJ, I like the way you draw on your photo ! Again that's something I've been thinking of but never done... -_-

25 November 2009 at 21:35
Selied said...

I thought about it when I checked the shot the first time, but then I thought the cell phone and the bottle would show a more realistic situation (a guy working with a lot of things on his desk) and the red light, well I just liked the red/blue contrast with monitor's light. Call me a sentimental if you want. :D

25 November 2009 at 23:28
Fernando R. Diz said...

Hi all! Bestiol, thank you very much for your comments; but I really done my picture during the time of the challenge. Indeed, I proposed this challenge because I knew next weekend I would be in Seville taking pictures during night. It was a little trick, hahaha.
Anyway, I think a good jobs was done by all of us.

18 December 2009 at 19:42
Carina Sampaio said...
This comment has been removed by the author. 11 July 2019 at 14:43

Post a Comment