Thursday 21 May 2009

Challenge #2 - Review



Hi to all. At first, I'm sorry for giving the review so late, but I'm on exams, and i had not so much time to do this. Anyway, there is it.

Fernando:
I like the idea. Both pictures give a simple view about water. The first one is colourful and i like the sun at the bottom, but the best from them, in my opinion ys the second one, clean and with one color. The cup and the water are well defined and it looks very beautifull the blue background using only the sky. For me this picture gives perfectly the idea of "Simply water" almost in the way I was asking for.

Edu:
I would like to have more focal distance on it, but the smooth appearance is very nice, and one of the good things is that u only show water.

Olivier:
The first one, as u said, is a minimalist view. And the color range from the top to the bottom gives a good sensation. The other one gives also a nice idea of the challenge but (and this is my humble opinion) i wold rather a picture focusing more in the drop. Anyway, i like it and answers perfectly to my idea.

PJ:
You needed time, but the result is great. I think u gave a perfect idea without showing water at all. It's original. I like the composition.

About me:
At the beggining I didn't know how to manage the picture, but i think that the challenge was interesting for us to work with a simple and widespread material as wates, and make some nice things with it. I tried to divide the idea in two parts and add a third one. As "simple" i took an IKEA glass, with "water" inside, and the third part was to try to do it as colourful as i could. I'm satisfied with my work, but I think that you shoul say how was it instead of me.

Finally, it only rest to say that all we have given a lot of good ideas and visions. Thank you very much to all. The more the time pass, the more I like this idea. Congratulations!

Pepe

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment